Empower and Emida have partnered with leading embedded finance platform YouLend
to offer access to fast, flexible and affordable funding based on all your non-cash revenues.
What is revenue based financing?
As gaining access to working capital becomes more difficult in this fluctuating economy, revenue-based financing provides funding solutions to businesses with no restrictions on how they use the financing and flexibility to repay as they earn.
- Funding from $500 to $1,000,000
- No fixed repayments
- Repayments are taken as a fixed percentage of your daily sales
- A decision/offer within hours of applying
- Once approved, funding could be in your account within 24 hours
- 85% of businesses renew
- You pay a fixed fee, repaid from your revenues as a function of your funding repayments
- The funding isn’t subject to interest and there are no hidden/additional charges or upfront costs
- A wireless dealer in Texas is lacking cashflow to purchase stock for the upcoming festive season. The funding isn’t subject to interest and there are no hidden/additional charges or upfront costs.
- Solution: Funding of $50k used to replenish their inventory. 10% of their daily sales automatically deducted to repay the funding. The dealer returned for further financing to refurbish.